If you no longer want to receive such kind of emails from us, click here
<http://www.ijopa.org/cancelsub/pRf-N> to unsubscribe.
American Journal of Physics and Applications
ISSN Online: 2330-4308ISSN Print: 2330-4286
American Journal of Physics and Applications is a peer-reviewed and open
access scholarly journal internationally, which is dedicated to serving as
a good platform for researchers, practitioners and scholars to share
research findings in related fields of physics and applications.
Dear Keisuke Fujii;Christophe Grojean;Mi...,
Hope everything is fine with you.
Recently, we have gone through your paper *"ILC Study Questions for
Snowmass 2021"* published in *High Energy Physics - Phenomenology* and have
been deeply impressed. Thus, we will be honored if you can submit other
original works to our journal for publication.
||Submitting Your Papers||
This journal issues professional theoretical and empirical papers with the
types of Case Studies, Brief Communications, the Original Papers, Review Pa
pers as well as Articles of Professional Interests. Manuscripts can be
approved for publishing if they are well written and comply with the journal
standards.
Scholars are welcome to submit their precious papers via this website:
http://www.ijopa.org/submission <http://www.ijopa.org/sl5gy/pRf-N>
Top Reasons to Publish with Us:
280+
Open-Access Science Journals   10300+
Published Articles   29500+
Editorial Members & Reviewers   290000+
Members Registered
Our journal is designed to spread latest research progress and development
in all areas of physics and applications.
The journal has these topics but not limited to:

   1. Nanoscale Science
   2. Photonics
   3. Applied Atomic & Molecular Physics
   4. Statistical Physics

   1. Applied Nuclear Physics
   2. Condensed Matter
   3. Plasma and Fluid Physics
   4. Nonlinear Science

You can check the abstract of your aforementioned paper below: To aid
contributions to the Snowmass 2021 US Community Study on physics at the
International Linear Collider and other proposed $e^+e^-$ colliders, we
present a list of study questions that could be the basis of useful
Snowmass projects. We accompany this with links to references and resources
on $e^+e^-$ physics, and a description of a new software framework that we
are preparing for $e^+e^-$ studies at Snowmass. △ Less
Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any question.
Assistant Editor of *American Journal of Physics and Applications*