If you no longer wish to receive such kind of emails from us, click here to unsubscribe.
American Journal of Physics and Applications
ISSN Online: 2330-4308ISSN Print: 2330-4286

American Journal of Physics and Applications is a peer-reviewed and open access scholarly journal, committing itself to offering a platform for the scholars, researchers, consultants and practitioners from academia and industry to share thoughts on the concurrent and rising topics in physics and applications.
Dear Keisuke Fujii;Christophe Grojean;Mi...,
Warm greetings from the assistant editor.
Deeply impressed by your article "ILC Study Questions for Snowmass 2021" published in High Energy Physics - Phenomenologywe are writing this letter to invite you to contribute other original articles to our journal.

Submit Your Manuscripts
Our journal publishes original academic articles with high quality, which include Review Papers, Research Articles, Case Studies, Brief Communications and other theoretically or empirically research papers. Manuscripts will have the chance to be published in our journal if they are well written based on its requirements.
Authors are welcome to submit their papers through: http://www.ijopa.org/submission
Why Choose to Publish Your Manuscript in our Platform:
Over 290
Academic Journals

Over 10900
Articles Been Published

Over 34500
Experienced Editors and Reviewers

Over 390000
MemberRegistered
Our journal intends to spread research findings and latest development in all aspects of physics and applications.
The subjects below are acceptable for publication to this journal but not limited to:
  1. Signal Processing
  2. Bulk Materials
  3. Nonlinear Science
  4. Spintronics

  1. Instrumentation
  2. Photonics
  3. Optics
  4. Device Processing
You can check the abstract of your aforementioned paper below: To aid contributions to the Snowmass 2021 US Community Study on physics at the International Linear Collider and other proposed $e^+e^-$ colliders, we present a list of study questions that could be the basis of useful Snowmass projects. We accompany this with links to references and resources on $e^+e^-$ physics, and a description of a new software framework that we are preparing for $e^+e^-$ studies at Snowmass. △ Less
Any questions are welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Assistant from Editorial Office of American Journal of Physics and Applications

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the ILC-SNOWMASS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=ILC-SNOWMASS&A=1