From: Chris Potter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 2:34 PM
Subject: [SID-ALL] LCWS2021: call to submit abstracts for the Physics
Analysis track
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

the next international workshop on Linear Colliders will happen between
15/3/21 - 18/3/21 and is organised by the European Community.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://indico.cern.ch/event/995633/overview__;!!C5qS4YX3!TjSEpefZu-De4OOucXq-uYadC5V_ksfrlLR0H8hPys_3dv27yB6xWvN0c85rV1o$

This is a call for contributions to the parallel session track "Physics
Analyses". The track will cover ongoing physics research but also new ideas
for physics analyses. We invite in this context also status reports that
identify open issues of ongoing analyses and studies and could be
attractive for newcomers or to form dedicated working groups.

Note that the physics program at the linear collider may also comprise
experiments outside the main e+e- collision point. Therefore ideas for
physics studies with high energy electron and positron beams are also
welcome.

Please send abstracts of the proposed contributions *by February 21* using
the Indico page

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://indico.cern.ch/event/995633/abstracts/__;!!C5qS4YX3!TjSEpefZu-De4OOucXq-uYadC5V_ksfrlLR0H8hPys_3dv27yB6xWvN0XwXruqU$

You can also contact us directly, if you have any questions, comments or
suggestions

Akimasa Ishikawa ([log in to unmask])
Chris Potter ([log in to unmask])
Roman Pöschl ([log in to unmask])
Aleksander Filip Zarnecki ([log in to unmask])

We are looking forward to your contributions.

Best regards,
Akimasa, Roman, Chris and Filip