Dear Colleagues,

the next international workshop on Linear Colliders will happen between 15/3/21 - 18/3/21 and is organised by the European Community.

This is a call for contributions to the parallel session track "Physics Analyses". The track will cover ongoing physics research but also new ideas for physics analyses. We invite in this context also status reports that identify open issues of ongoing analyses and studies and could be attractive for newcomers or to form dedicated working groups.

Note that the physics program at the linear collider may also comprise experiments outside the main e+e- collision point. Therefore ideas for physics studies with high energy electron and positron beams are also welcome.

You can also contact us directly, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions

Akimasa Ishikawa ([log in to unmask])
Chris Potter ([log in to unmask])
Roman Pöschl ([log in to unmask])
Aleksander Filip Zarnecki ([log in to unmask])

We are looking forward to your contributions.

Best regards,
Akimasa, Roman, Chris and Filip

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SID-ALL list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SID-ALL&A=1