Hi guys,

It is exactly as Andy is saying, at some point we have to say we tag the release, it is unfortunate that
around the same time an important bugfix has been provided, but fear not, we will definitely have
a more dynamic schedule for 5.1.x bug fix releases.

The 5.1.0 was already quite delayed and we really had to cut it (probably in the future we should be
also more agile with feature releases).

The bottom line i,s if we would have cut another RC with the patch we would wait anyway for a week to tag the release.
In current situation we can have 5.1.1 within 1-2 weeks, so the community will have the patch approximately at the same
time.

Cheers,
Michal