Dear Colleagues,

With August fast approaching we have a lot of work left to do to process and analyze the 2019 data and ready ourselves for the next data-taking run. In order to involve as many people as possible in the Monte Carlo event generation, event reconstruction and analysis software we are considering a change to the day and/or time of the weekly HPS software meeting.

I have created a Doodle poll with some suggested days and times:

https://doodle.com/poll/zi258cuz657392yz

(Note that the default times are in the US Pacific time zone.)

Please fill this out at your earliest convenience as we would like to start off next week with a day and time which allows the greatest number of software developers to attend.