Hi Michal,

Thanks for the updated timeline but I'd like to express that the short notice for XRootD 4 EOL is shocking. Although all of the XCaches in the OSG are using XRootD 5.x, there are many sites still using XRootD 4 out of OSG 3.5 production and I suspect that there will be sites using XRootD 4 until Feb '22. What are your plans to support these sites in a transition to XRootD 5?

Thanks,
Brian