Dear HPS Software Group,

Thanks for Norman’s reminder.
The schedule in my last email is wrong.
The correct schedule should be 11AM Pacific / 2PM East Coast / 8PM Europe.

Sorry for confusion,
Tongtong

On Apr 5, 2021, at 3:44 PM, Tongtong Cao <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear HPS Software Group,

The software meeting is split into reconstruction and MC meetings, and the schedule is changed from Wednesday to Tuesday.

We will have our next HPS MC meeting tomorrow:

April 6th, 8 AM Pacific, 11 AM East Coast, 5 PM Europe.

Agenda: https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/2021.04.06+--+MC+Meeting

Please let me know if you would like to present something.

The connection will be with BlueJeans. Connection details at:
Bluejeans Meeting ID: 888128717

Sincerely,
Tongtong