Hi all, anyone want to gamble?  Our old friend Graeme does this for the world cup also. Send him a hello and join his spreadsheet.   Hi Graeme, Rafa

From: Graeme Card <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 1:28 AM
To: Frank <[log in to unmask]>; Rafi Kugler <[log in to unmask]>; Toni <[log in to unmask]>; Sukhjeet Singh <[log in to unmask]>; Steve Haylett-Petty <[log in to unmask]>; Mateo Garcia <[log in to unmask]>; Brice <[log in to unmask]>; Ashley Deacon <[log in to unmask]>; Joachim Vollaire <[log in to unmask]>; Niels van Bakel <[log in to unmask]>; Miranda, Rafael M. <[log in to unmask]>; Alejo <[log in to unmask]>; Pilou <[log in to unmask]>; James Card <[log in to unmask]>; Alex Orner <[log in to unmask]>; Cuda Cuda <[log in to unmask]>; Ari Gamshad <[log in to unmask]>; Bracchus Talbot <[log in to unmask]>; Frank <[log in to unmask]>; Ariane Hablets <[log in to unmask]>; David Roberts <[log in to unmask]>; Martin Moorhead <[log in to unmask]>; Don <[log in to unmask]>; Ralf <[log in to unmask]>; Deb Bauer <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Kevin Roberts <[log in to unmask]>; Darren <[log in to unmask]>; Tuan Le <[log in to unmask]>; Gavin Fox <[log in to unmask]>; Becca Bauer <[log in to unmask]>; Kyuto Tashiro <[log in to unmask]>; Ben Powell <[log in to unmask]>; Des Card <[log in to unmask]>; Tom Dao <[log in to unmask]>; Avelar, Luis Alonso <[log in to unmask]>; David Childers <[log in to unmask]>; Taylor - Sarah's Husband <[log in to unmask]>; Edwin <[log in to unmask]>; Srijan <[log in to unmask]>; Alan Ross <[log in to unmask]>; Alex Creed <[log in to unmask]>; Kenneth McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>; Kelly Hector <[log in to unmask]>; CJ <[log in to unmask]>; Mauricio Zuleta <[log in to unmask]>; Zac <[log in to unmask]>; Camilo Garcia <[log in to unmask]>; Fiona McGibbon <[log in to unmask]>; Ezana Raswork <[log in to unmask]>; Andy <[log in to unmask]>; Drev Hunt <[log in to unmask]>; Michelle Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>; David Goldstone <[log in to unmask]>; Patrik Ernberg <[log in to unmask]>; Keith Clift <[log in to unmask]>; Stuart <[log in to unmask]>; Sarah Rolfing <[log in to unmask]>; Franciso Marugan <[log in to unmask]>; Shane Dennis <[log in to unmask]>; Alasdair McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>; Kevin Jackson <[log in to unmask]>; Paula McGibbon <[log in to unmask]>; CORY BELDEN <[log in to unmask]>; Lavinia Hapi <[log in to unmask]>; Adrian Hee <[log in to unmask]>; Jeremy Bright <[log in to unmask]>; Reid Siljestrom <[log in to unmask]>; David Hector <[log in to unmask]>; Graeme Card <[log in to unmask]>; Alan Roberts <[log in to unmask]>; Alan McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Euro 2020 - now Euro 2021 - 45 days countdown

Kia ora koutou

about 45 days to go and the spreadsheet is almost done.

Been a bit thrown out of kilter by the fact that there are only 6 groups from which the last sixteen would be made from. That's normally easily achieved by having 8 groups, but no, old Platini decided to make it different this year so a lot of third place teams will qualify for the last 16. So Basically you have to be really really crap to not make it through the group stages!

Will send payment details and spreadsheet before we reach the 30 day mark.

As usual, if you want to opt out let me know, and if you have friends that want to join drop me a line.

Nga mihi

Graeme