In, fully vaxxed.

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Hunter, Mark Steven <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 1:08 PM
To: Jinhu Song <[log in to unmask]>; Glenzer, Siegfried H. <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Miranda, Rafael M. <[log in to unmask]>; klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>; Garza, Tony <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Soccer or sand Volleyball.

I am also in

From: <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jinhu Song <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 1:06 PM
To: "Glenzer, Siegfried H." <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Miranda, Rafael M." <[log in to unmask]>, klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>, "Garza, Tony" <[log in to unmask]>

I can come any date.  Second shot of Moderna done on 04/20/21.

Tiger

On Apr 28, 2021, at 1:02 PM, Glenzer, Siegfried H. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am in- Wednesdays sound great. Siegfried

From: <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Miranda, Rafael M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 12:42 PM
To: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Garza, Tony" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Soccer or sand Volleyball.

Hi all, first of all I hope you’re doing well and are safe with your family. I would like to know how many of you are back on site safe and vaccinated? I’ve been approached by some of our soccer buddies and they are eager to go back to the pitch. I think that if there are enough of us here and some who are at home and can come and play we should maybe start with at least once a week. I recommend Wednesday this way we can take a Slac covid test Monday be declared covid free and of course be vaccinated.  We can start with some protocols,  a two to three touch minimum, no hand shaking or hugs to celebrate goals. Maybe the Arrillaga directorate can supply us with hand sanitizers, or we can bring our own and open the rest rooms. I know Arrillaga personnel are on this list so please respond with some comments. But first, how many of you are interested?  For now Andy, Luis, Paul Rafa and maybe Jeff if he gets clearance. All we need is eight to have a four on four game. Please respond so we can talk to the proper authorities and get the beautiful game going.  We can also start playing sand Volleyball only need eight people to show up. Rafa     (Tony please forward the request to play Volleyball to your Volley buddies)

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1