From: Miranda, Rafael M. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2021 2:59 PM
To: Fried, Carole <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>; Ovrahim, Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Noon soccer.

Hello, we would like to start playing soccer at noon. I wanted to see what protocols we can use.  I’ve included the soccer group so everyone has some input.  I talked to Carole at lunch today and she can best explain the situation. I will be out of the office until Thursday. Hopefully we have a response by then. Thank you, Rafa

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1