😊

From: <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Olson, Jeffrey R" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, May 24, 2021 at 6:24 PM
To: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Wednesday 5 pm Sand Hill

Let’s hope we get more.  I’m overweight and can’t keep up with any of you guys.

Yiping has become a Tuesday/Friday regular.  Petr said he was grossly out of shape; maybe he will show up so we can go against each other.  Paul Welander has been out a couple of times, and Bob and Amadeo came out on a Friday a few weeks ago, they always play a good game.  Rafa?  Roberto?  Marky Mark?  Is Eduardo still on this list?  He came to games at the turf pitch across from the Stanford Shopping Center a few times.

We need Omar, Frank, Oleksiiy, Fred, Manny, Luis, Berk’s brother (how could I forget his name), and all the rest to come out Wednesday.  I have now parked in the Stanford parking lot 6 or 7 times without getting a parking ticket, despite the 24/7 requirement for a parking pass.

By the way, all you guys who didn’t seem to put on weight during Covid must have tapeworms or something.  Where can I get one?

- Jeff

Jeffrey R. Olson, Ph.D.
Principal Research Scientist

Lockheed Martin Space, Advanced Technology Center
3251 Hanover St.

Orgn. A013D, Bldg. 245
Palo Alto, CA  94304 -1191
650-424-2181