From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Graf, Norman A. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 22:55
To: hps-software <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Tongtong Cao <[log in to unmask]>; Holtrop, Maurik <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Collaboration Meeting: Call for Contributions

Dear Colleagues,

With the collaboration meeting fast approaching Tongtong and I have begun assembling a schedule for the Monte Carlo & Reconstruction sessions. We imagine having a series of 15 minute talks. Please contact us if you would like to make a presentation so we have an idea of what themes to pursue and how much overall time to allocate to our sessions.

Also, if you require resources to finish a study or analysis, please let us know how we can be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Norman & Tongtong