Dear Colleagues,

With the collaboration meeting fast approaching Tongtong and I thought it best to cancel tomorrow's calibration / reconstruction meeting. Please use the time to prepare for the collaboration meeting.

We have begun assembling a schedule for the Monte Carlo & Reconstruction sessions. We imagine having a series of 15 minute talks. Please contact us if you would like to make a presentation so we have an idea of what themes to pursue and how much overall time to allocate to our sessions.

Also, if you require resources to finish a study or analysis, please let us know how we can be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Norman & Tongtong