From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Fried, Carole
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 8:39 AM
To: Miranda, Rafael M. <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Wittman, Richard <[log in to unmask]>; Ovrahim, Simon <[log in to unmask]>; Alisha Garcia <[log in to unmask]>; Sawyer, Jeremy S <[log in to unmask]>; klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: Any word on the lunch soccer.

Hi Rafa,

I do have some good news for you and the soccer group.  Effective June 21st, lunch time soccer can resume with the following caveats:

  *   All players need to have an active SLAC badge and be approved to be onsite
  *   Fully vaccinated do not need to wear face coverings or distance themselves from others while playing
  *   Those not fully vaccinated or not wishing to disclose their vaccination status must wear a face covering while playing due to potential contact within 6ft of others
Please be aware that ARCAS and its’ bathroom and shower facilities are currently closed. They may reopen during the last week of June but that date is tentative.

Best Regards,
Carole