With things reopening again Stanford is offering in-person intramural sports again for Summer.

A couple of us have already decided we wanted to play the 7v7 Soccer, I have created a team in the Intermediate division "The Local Lads" and we are looking to fill out the roster.

If youre interested in playing please reach out to me and also sign up via the links on this page >> rec.stanford.edu/intramurals<< We are looking for players of all types, no exclusions here :)

I am going to be keeping a roster spreadsheet for the team to make sure we have enough players for each weeks games. So far I have 4 players who have said they want to play but not everyone has open availability so we still need more players! Lets fill out a roster and have some fun getting back into shape!

"Games will be played at Johnson Turf Field on Monday and Tuesday nights between 5:00pm and 10:00pm starting on Tuesday, July 6th."

Cost is $20 per person (set by University and paid to the university)

I am hoping we can get a roster of at least 10 players so that if anyone can't make it on a particular week we can still have a full team.

Please reach out either via email or drop me a text and I can send an invite to the team for sign up.

Gordon Lister
Plating Shop Building 25
408-656-4028 (cell - text preffered)