Dear Colleagues,

We continue to make progress towards the next pass reconstruction of the 2019 data and preparing for the upcoming run. We are working on the reconstruction and Data Quality Monitoring as well as generating Monte Carlo samples in advance of the summer run. However, these projects are still a work in progress, and with a number of collaborators busy with hardware and data acquisition efforts we have decided to cancel tomorrow's (July 27) Software / Reconstruction meeting.

Please let Tongtong or me know if you have anything to present at next week's meeting, or if you need any software or Monte Carlo support for your ongoing efforts.

Sincerely,

Norman