We need more people

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2021, at 11:50 AM, Song, Jinhu <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 darn.  I should have checked the list.  Haven fun.

Not on site, see you guys tomorrow.

Tiger

On Jul 1, 2021, at 11:01 AM, Nagler, Bob <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I’ll be there!

On Jul 1, 2021, at 10:37, Feng, Yiping <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Great! Let’s go.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2021, at 9:59 AM, Welander, Paul B. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hey, we got 10 signed up today (Amedeo, Bob, Andy, Mason, Omar, Petr, Rafa, Yiping, Zig, and me). Can we get a few more??

Get there early and let’s play!!!

Paul

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1