From: Laura Marano
Sent: 02 September 2021 15:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Verified Contacts from SC - Supercomputing

Hi,

Hope all is well.

Would you be interested in acquiring an Attendees list of SC - Supercomputing 2021?

Fields of Information: Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Phone Number, Website Address, Mailing Address, Industry, SIC Code, No of Employee, Revenue Size, Contact Person Permission Based Deliverable Email Address etc.

Let me know your interest to send you the number of Attendees and cost.

Best Regards,

Laura Marano

Marketing Analyst.

Note: Please remove to exclude from our email list if you are not interested.