Dear Colleagues,

We will have a joint software meeting to kick off the new year, featuring presentations on both Monte Carlo and Data Calibration / Event Reconstruction. We will  meet tomorrow:

January 11th, 11 AM Pacific, 2 PM East Coast, 8 PM Europe.

Agenda:

*        MC needs and plans                         Tongtong

o   Data background overlay       MattG, Tongtong

*        Calibration needs and plans             Norman

o   SVT hit fitting                         Alic

o   SVT alignment                        PF

*        Data Processing

o   Trigger skims                          Nathan

*         AOB

https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=332665907

Please let me know if you would like to present something.

The connection will be with Zoom.

Meeting URL: https://stanford.zoom.us/j/95014436611?pwd=ZlNYNk4zTmVjUFR5VkNnZnRYbTBOdz09

Sincerely,

Norman and Tongtong