Hi all,

We won't have a DM meeting this week, as many of us are attending the Theory Frontier Snowmass meeting (either in person or online).

Anyone who is interested in following the Snowmass meeting online, registration is still allowed:
https://ucsb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwudeuoqzgvG9xEHE5b6mVLw2iVcY-kD7WV

Otherwise, reminder to still vote/volunteer papers of interest on benty-fields for our future SLAC DM meetings:
https://www.benty-fields.com/manage_jc?groupid=748

Best,
Rebecca and Anirban

Rebecca K. Leane
Associate Staff Scientist, SLAC Particle Theory Group
Senior Member, Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory | Stanford University
http://rebeccaleane.com