All,

We like to re-start our regular “Friday Big Game”, so for tomorrow, we need a head-count:

1)Bob

2) Siggy (asked me at today’s game to play more so I am putting him down)

3) Yiping

4) Petr

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Ten players will be a minimum to have the 1st Friday Big Game after the pandemic.

We like to re-start our regular “Friday Big Game”, so for tomorrow, we need a head-count:

1)Bob

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Ten players will be a minimum to have the 1st Friday Big Game after the pandemic.

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1