Dear Linear Collider enthusiasts around the world,

I forward below two (!) messages from the ECFA study on future e+e-
Higgs/Top/EW factories which might be of interest to you -
my apologies if this reaches you several times through the various channels.

The first one announces a seminar series starting this Friday, the
second one collects more dates in March / April AND reminds
you on how to subscribe to the relevant mailing lists in case you would
like to receive such invitations in the future.

Best wishes,
                    Jenny.

P.S.: If you don't have (and don't want to create) a (light-weight) CERN
account, but still would like to be on the mailing lists, contact
one of your friendly ECFA-WHF-WG1 co-coordinators ;-)