Hi all,

For our next dark matter group meeting on Thursday March 17th at 3pm, Kevin will be leading the discussion on the paper:
"Constraints on planetary and asteroid-mass primordial black holes from continuous gravitational-wave searches"
"https://arxiv.org/abs/2110.06188

We'll meet in Madrone. We'll also gather for lunch with the group outside around 12:15, for anyone around earlier in the day.

This week we will also have two potential incoming grad students visiting and joining the meeting, so we encourage everyone to attend in person if possible. We will spend the first 5-10 minutes briefly introducing ourselves to the potential new students.

In case anyone can't attend in person, we will also have the zoom room open at 3:
https://stanford.zoom.us/j/98183197089?pwd=blpndmpuWHBhYXJ3bEkwdzZ2NUtlZz09

    Password: 335582

Reminder as always to continue to vote and volunteer for papers of interest on benty-fields, for future group discussions:
https://www.benty-fields.com/manage_jc?groupid=748

See you tomorrow!

Best,
Rebecca + Anirban

Rebecca K. Leane
Associate Staff Scientist, SLAC Particle Theory Group
Senior Member, Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory | Stanford University
http://rebeccaleane.com