Hi Andy,

  I think the problem is the timing. I will try it again.

  Thank you

On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 5:08 PM Andrew Hanushevsky <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Fabio,

There is no way to flush (effectively delete) a file from the cache. We
have talked about providing such a feature but didn't have a use case for
it. Anyway, I assume you are logging into the Xcache server and physically
removing the files. As long as you do that when no one is using the file a
subsequent xrdcp should not hang. So, I suspect the timing was a bit off
or I don't understand the actual steps you were taking.

Andy

--
--
Fábio Andrijauskas