Dear all,

My apologies for again late announcement.
I believe some of us (CSU folks and myself) are attending COSSURF conference.
So I think it makes sense to again postpone this meeting although next week is dune collaboration meeting...

@Jeremy and @Andrew I will slack you about a Collab. Meeting topic Jeremy mentioned (thanks!). For that matter anyone else interested in being involved let us know.

Anja and anyone who is pushing technical work, if you have questions or report that shouldn't wait for the next meeting, please ping me on slack and we can discuss any urgent needs.

Kazu