Grigoriy

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Beauvarlet, Sandra
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2022 5:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

I joined SLAC in February this year as a postdoc and I slowly got to know about some activities that we can access in the SLAC recreational center. I wanted to get more information if this mailing list is still active. Is there classes or just free practice and is there a designated time slot specifically for badminton? I would like to be informed when people would like to meet and play. Also are rackets and birdies provided?

Best regards,

Sandra Beauvarlet

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SLAC-BADMINTON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SLAC-BADMINTON&A=1