Hi Yujun,

I guess it would make sense only if it's up to the redirectors and servers in the downstream.

Did you try to experiment this?

Bockjoo

On 7/11/22 11:23, Yujun Wu wrote:
Good morning XRootD experts,

Could somebody help me with a question? We have a USCMS regional XRootD redirector with over 10 XRootD redirectors register to it. If I add this line in our regional redirector:

oss.defaults readonly forcero

Could you please tell if all the user requests through the regional redirector will be changed as readonly, even the individual site redirector allows writing?

Thanks in advance for answering my question.

Regards,
Yujun

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XROOTD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XROOTD-L&A=1