From: Drielsma, Francois
Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2022 10:59 PM
To: dunend-simreco-technical <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Weekly DUNE-ND ML reconstruction meeting

Dear all,

We will meet tomorrow, Wed. Aug. 3rd at 2 PM CT on this zoom:

https://stanford.zoom.us/my/drielsma?pwd=WU16RGJtWGtKZ0I2N04xSlN6Y2lXdz09 (ID: 973 985 8922, PW: 105658)

If you are available and involved in ML-related work on DUNE-ND and its prototype, please join us to share a brief update!

If you have any slides you'd like to share, please upload them to this indico page:

https://indico.slac.stanford.edu/event/7299/

We minimally expect a brief update from Jeremy, Zach, Andrew and YiFan on their progress on the new Supera implementation.

All the best,
Francois and Kazu

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the DUNEND-SIMRECO-TECHNICAL list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DUNEND-SIMRECO-TECHNICAL&A=1