 I’m wondering if there’s any configuration parameter - or internal design - that limits the number of concurrent deletion requests that can be processed simultaneously in XRootD endpoints.
For example, say 100+ deletion requests (via https/davs) are (simultaneously) issued against an XRootD endpoint, where might one expect the bottleneck to appear?

I appreciate it might be a vague question (with a suitably vague answer), which depends somewhat on the storage technology, but I’m trying to ascertain if there is something in XRootD (ideally configurable) that might  queue / batch / throttle deletion operations ?

Also, if the deletion requests goes through a memory-cache proxy, could that introduce additional effects ?

Thanks in advance,
James