Hi all,

This week we'll have our SLAC DM journal club, with the informal format where we will look through a few papers together. We'll meet at the special time: Tuesday 27th at 3pm in the Madrone seminar room (second floor, building 48).

I'll also shortly send out a poll for the new time for the quarter going forward.

Reminder as always to continue to vote and volunteer for papers of interest on benty-fields, for future group discussions:
https://www.benty-fields.com/manage_jc?groupid=748

See you Tuesday,
Rebecca and Aidan

Rebecca K. Leane
Associate Staff Scientist, SLAC Particle Theory Group
Senior Member, Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory | Stanford University
http://rebeccaleane.com