Hi all,

Welcome to the new academic year!

This week we'll meet at Tuesday at 3pm as per my other email.
After that, we'll be having our SLAC DM Meetings at a potentially new time to accommodate everyone's updated schedules. The meetings go for up to one hour and are held in Madrone (B48 seminar room, second floor).

Please fill out your availability for this quarter here, by the end of this coming week:

We'll mail out the new meeting time by the end of the week, once we reach a consensus. :)

For those that are new (welcome!!), you can join our group voting page on benty-fields here:
https://www.benty-fields.com/manage_jc?groupid=748

Best,
Rebecca and Aidan

Rebecca K. Leane
Associate Staff Scientist, SLAC Particle Theory Group
Senior Member, Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory | Stanford University
http://rebeccaleane.com