From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Chen, Yifan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2022 10:31 AM
To: dunend-simreco-technical <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Wed 2pm CT] DUNE-ND ML reconstruction meeting

Dear all,

Francois is away this week, but let’s keep it rolling. We will meet today Oct. 5th (Wed.) 2PM CT (12pm PT, 1pm MT, 9pm Bern).

We will use the following zoom just for this week:
https://stanford.zoom.us/j/2059827293?pwd=R1B6Q2VlTEpsd1kvdnU2bXdKV0phdz09
Meeting ID: 205 982 7293
Password: 951822

I’m also inviting Matt Kramer to this meeting, so we may start the conversation of fitting the machinery to the future production chain.

Thank you,
Yifan on behalf of Francois and Kazu

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the DUNEND-SIMRECO-TECHNICAL list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DUNEND-SIMRECO-TECHNICAL&A=1