Yes, let’s try that (I didn’t reserve it)

On Oct 25, 2022, at 8:50 AM, Graf, Norman A. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Meeting in Group C @SLAC?
 
 
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Graham, Mathew Thomas
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2022 5:25 PM
To: hps-software <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: HPS Recon/Analysis Meeting tomorrow October 25 @ 9am/noon PDT/EDT
 
https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/October+25%2C+2022+Meeting
 
 
We’ll discuss a task list of stuff we have to/want to do.  
 

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the HPS-SOFTWARE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=HPS-SOFTWARE&A=1



Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the HPS-SOFTWARE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=HPS-SOFTWARE&A=1




Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the HPS-SOFTWARE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=HPS-SOFTWARE&A=1