Soccer group: Nikoo Samee from SLAC HR just posted the following on Slack #random. It's soccer-related, and I'm not sure how many of you are active on SLAC Slack, so I'm forwarding.

Hi everyone! My partner, Abel, volunteers for a program called Soccer Without Borders<https://www.soccerwithoutborders.org/>, which is a non-profit that uses soccer "as a vehicle for positive change, providing under-served youth with a toolkit to overcome obstacles to growth, inclusion, and personal success."

There's a fundraiser to support not only the boy's team at Tennyson High, but the new girls' team, as well! I've heard a lot about this growing girls team over the last few weeks - how great the captains are, how they're all becoming less shy about playing, how they're becoming a close team. It's a real feel-good story (and you can read more about it at the link below)

Abel himself is half-way to his fundraising goal! If you have the resources to donate, even a little donation would really help them out<https://soccerwithoutborders.kindful.com/sgbc-oakland-2022/abel-castillo>. Thank you for your consideration!