Hi all,

Our poll has reached a consensus, and starting tomorrow, our Dark Matter Journal Club meetings will be every Tuesday from 3pm to 4pm.  Tomorrow’s meeting will be in the informal format where we will look through a few papers together as a group. We will be meeting in the Madrone seminar room as usual.

As a reminded, please continue to vote and volunteer for papers of interest on benty-fields:
https://www.benty-fields.com/manage_jc?groupid=748

See you tomorrow,
Rebecca and Aidan

P.S. When you volunteer for a paper, we may reach out to see if you want to discuss it, but you won’t be expected to present any paper without notice. You also definitely aren’t ever expected to understand every detail of a paper, even when leading the group discussion.

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SL-TH-DARK-MATTER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SL-TH-DARK-MATTER&A=1