Hey,

I've been trying to configure xrootd to use third party copy to send files between my server and another belle-II site. So far I have a mostly working configuration that only fails when trying to copy files from my server to theirs and specifying the --copy-mode pull option in gfal-copy.

The command I am using is:

gfal-copy -f --copy-mode pull $ELEPHANT/letter_E.txt $DESY/uvic-to-desy-pull

And the error I get back is:

gfal-copy error: 5 (Input/output error) - TRANSFER ERROR: Copy failed (3rd pull). Last attempt: Transfer failure: rejected GET: 405 Method Not Allowed

The command works if I change pull to push and/or reverse the source and the destination.

Does anyone have advice on how to fix or debug this? I've attached the configuration and the log files

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the XROOTD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=XROOTD-L&A=1