Excellent! A juggernaut lineup.
See you all tomorrow.
Yiping

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2023, at 12:16 PM, Espinosa Villatoro, Erick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

For the SLAC FC team, this Saturday's game (2 PM; Rains+Phy vs SLAC FC) will be played at Manzanita Field (https://goo.gl/maps/jkqeB5BhU9ndvV8H8). Yesterday during the SLAC game we discussed with Yiping and suggested to bring two different color shirts (red and white). We have some Stanford players who joined the team as free agents for this game, our goalkeeper for this game has asked me to arrive a little earlier to help him warm up before our game.

The list of players who have confirmed for this Saturday's game so far are:

  1. Yiping
  2. Taran
  3. Abdullah
  4. Erick