Though I cannot commit to play every Sunday, I can probably play most. If SLAC registers a team I’m IN.

Thanks for the information Erick!!!!

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Espinosa Villatoro, Erick <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 2:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Stanford 7v7 Sunday League
FYI- If anybody is interested in making their own team or sign up as free agents for the GSB league

Welcome to the Stanford 7v7 Sunday League. This is an informal yet competitive soccer league that plays at the Manzanita Field every Sunday. Roughly the first 2/3 of the quarter will be a group stage round robin and then the last third will be playoffs(which everybody gets into).

For those of you who are new, here is the rundown
- Games are 55 minutes(25 minute halves, 5 minute halftime)
- Each team fields 7 players at a time(6 outfield, 1 gk)
- We play on ~half size goals(12 ft x 6 ft)
- While this is a competitive league, as a safety precaution slide tackles aren’t allowed
- There are no referees

Please spread the word and signup either as a free agent or register a team on the link below. I will release more logistical information closer to the first game(Sunday the 22nd). Please feel free to message me with any questions, and I’ll see you all on the pitch soon :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jqHAU3Yi1Ir_gW3sMcetlEbH-_fNX6uvwTKfl8Ei_WY/edit#gid=33284711

Best,
Erick EV