From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Terao, Kazuhiro <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2023 1:17 PM
To: dunend-simreco-technical <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tutorials poll

Dear all!

As we discussed in the meeting today, I would like to poll for 1 hour long session to go over some how-tos':
It will be recorded + materials for a self-contained tutorial (i.e. should be able to run w/o my help) will be also provided if you cannot make it.
This session is just to improve the learning efficiency for those who like better to learn this sort of things interactively.

Please share your availability through this poll:

Kazu

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the DUNEND-SIMRECO-TECHNICAL list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DUNEND-SIMRECO-TECHNICAL&A=1