From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Campell, Marc L.
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2023 12:46 PM
To: klystron-soccer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: EXTERNAL: Lend a hand

Hi guys

Some of us in this group that play at Sandhill on Friday evenings will know Angel. He is losing his fight to cancer and his family has started a go fund me to offset some of their medical costs. So, if you can help out a fellow footballer, it would be greatly appreciated by his family.

https://gofund.me/45493c9e

Thanks
Marc Campell