From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Erick Leonel Espinosa Villatoro <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 10:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Playoffs Sunday League_EEV

Hi all,

We are in the playoffs! And the next match in the Stanford 7v7 League has already been assigned, it is next Saturday, February 25th, 2023, at 3 pm (SLAC FC vs Messi’s Disciples). Please let us know who will be able to attend this Saturday's game adding to the list if you are in. Please, bring red and white T-shirt for this game, the game will be at Manzanita Field (https://goo.gl/maps/fakg4VrvrA9ngUwP6).

Additionally, I would also like to inform you that the organizer assigned the next round of the playoffs for the following day (Sunday, 26th). If we win the game against Messi's team, we will have to play at 1 pm the following day. Do you agree with this? Or do you want me to discuss with the organizer if there is a possibility to change the day? It is worth mentioning that Sunday's team (Fisketaco) are the current champions of the tournament.

SLAC FC list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1svu4t3OsjXFqbtsKfdR7X8Vzx7xTdRFL1WS-v_OQCTE/edit?usp=sharing

General league points table:

https://challonge.com/stanfootballw23