Hi all,

Our third match in the Stanford 7v7 league has already been assigned, it is next Saturday, February 4th, 2023, at 2 pm (SLAC FC vs The Grass Stains), for this game we are going to compete for points, the first three places of each group will play the playoffs. Please let us know who will be able to attend this Saturday's game adding to the list if you are in. Please, bring blue and white T-shirt for this game, the game will be at Wilbur Field (https://goo.gl/maps/H7Kpeu7kEd6rszWL8).

SLAC FC list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1svu4t3OsjXFqbtsKfdR7X8Vzx7xTdRFL1WS-v_OQCTE/edit?usp=sharing

General league points table:

https://challonge.com/stanfootballw23

Best,

Erick EV

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1