Hi all,

Our fifth match in the Stanford 7v7 League has already been assigned, it is next Saturday, February 18th, 2023, at 3 pm (SLAC FC vs FanTAAstic). Please let us know who will be able to attend this Saturday's game adding to the list if you are in. Please, bring blue and white T-shirt for this game, the game will be at Manzanita Field (https://goo.gl/maps/fakg4VrvrA9ngUwP6).

I agreed to a draw in the previous game, we have two points, the team we face this week is our direct rival to win the third position and qualify for the playoffs.

SLAC FC list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1svu4t3OsjXFqbtsKfdR7X8Vzx7xTdRFL1WS-v_OQCTE/edit?usp=sharing

General league points table:

https://challonge.com/stanfootballw23

Best,

Erick EV

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1