Hello,

 I am try to debug a vexing problem. After about 8 hours of running my standalone xrootd server starts to have these errors -
SSL handshake failed: Connection timed out during SSL handshake after 1 attempts

These occur during a TPC pull command to my server.

OS RHEL 7.9

Here is the configuration -

[root@xrootd04 ~]# cconfig -c /etc/xrootd/xrootd-standalone.cfg
all.adminpath /var/spool/xrootd
all.pidpath /run/xrootd
continue /etc/xrootd/config.d/
Config continuing with file /etc/xrootd/config.d/10-common-site-local.cfg ...
Config continuing with file /etc/xrootd/config.d/10-xrootd-atlas.cfg ...
all.sitename OSG_BNLATLAS_XRD
xrd.port 1094
all.export /mnt/hpcdisk
all.adminpath /var/spool/xrootd
all.pidpath /run/xrootd
oss.localroot /
xrd.timeout idle 60m
ofs.authorize
acc.authdb /etc/xrootd/Authfile
xrd.network keepalive kaparms 10m,1m,5
ofs.crmode dirs 0775:0775 files 0755:0755
xrd.protocol http:1094 libXrdHttp.so
xrd.tls /etc/grid-security/xrd/xrdcert.pem /etc/grid-security/xrd/xrdkey.pem
xrd.tlsca certdir /etc/grid-security/certificates
http.exthandler xrdmacaroons libXrdMacaroons.so
macaroons.secretkey /etc/xrootd/macaroon-secret
ofs.authlib ++ libXrdMacaroons.so
http.header2cgi Authorization authz
http.exthandler xrdtpc libXrdHttpTPC.so
http.listingdeny yes
http.staticpreload http://static/robots.txt /etc/xrootd/ban-robots.txt
http.secxtractor /usr/lib64/libXrdVoms.so
xrootd.seclib /usr/lib64/libXrdSec.so
sec.protocol /usr/lib64 gsi -ca:verifyss -crl:try -vomsfun:libXrdVoms.so -vomsfunparms:dbg -gridmap:/dev/null
xrootd.chksum max 512 adler32 /etc/xrootd/xrdadler32-tpc.sh
http.trace request
Config continuing with file /etc/xrootd/config.d/90-xrootd-logging.cfg ...
xrootd.trace emsg login stall redirect

-  I just update my openssl libraries and xrootd from 5.5.1 to 5.5.3.

Installed Packages
Name        : openssl
Arch        : x86_64
Epoch       : 1