Hello everyone,

Due to the ongoing ICARUS collaboration meeting I’m taking part in, let’s cancel this week’s meeting.

I’d like to follow up with some of you on the following pressing matters (please answer on Slack or by email if your name appears below):

  *   Kazu, Jeremy: Was any progress made towards fixing the PPN labeling? This issue noticeably affects shower aggregation (and potentially interaction aggregation) and it would be very good to fix it
  *   Andrew, YiFan: With the fix in place, were you able to convert and label the 2x2 larnd-sim files to LArCV? Is so, what’s currently holding us up?
  *   Francois (I’ll reach out to myself): Fix PID/primary labeling to accommodate edep-sim `process_name` scheme
  *   Sindhu, Jeremy, Andrew (already in touch on Slack): Take a look a the h5 file and determine what’s missing for CAF making, take a look at the current CAFMaker and adapt it.

Best,
Francois