Dear Colleagues,

I have uploaded the slides from the presentation I gave at today’s Reconstruction / Analysis meeting. You can find them at:

https://indico.slac.stanford.edu/event/7856/contributions/5615/attachments/2580/7387/20230328_SVT_HitsAndTiming_ReconAnalysisWeeklyMeeting_Graf.pdf

I have updated that presentation with some preliminary comparisons of tracking performance when opening the strip-clustering time window from 8ns (default) to 20ns.

Those slides can be found at:

https://indico.slac.stanford.edu/event/7856/contributions/5616/attachments/2581/7389/20230328_SVT_HitsAndTiming_II_ReconAnalysisWeeklyMeeting_Graf.pdf

TL;DR opening the strip-clustering time window from 8 to 20ns is a good thing.

There wasn’t much time during the meeting for discussion so please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information.

Norman