I will go check tomorrow and I plan to play tomorrow.

Tiger

On Mar 8, 2023, at 9:34 PM, Perazzo, Amedeo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It looks like it will be raining for the next couple of weeks. Can someone reserve the ARC basketball court for the rest of the month? Maybe even every day - then we create a signup to decide when to play. (I'll be away until March 20th, or I would do the reservation.)

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list
To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1