Assuming the current situation holds and we are to remain off site tomorrow as well (as described here), is there a plan to hold this on Zoom?

Alex

Alexander Friedland
Senior Scientist
Theory Group, MS 81
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
2575 Sand Hill Rd
Menlo Park, CA  94025

On Mar 22, 2023, at 8:49 PM, Aidan Joseph Reilly <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that the Dark Matter Journal Club will be meeting Tomorrow, Thursday 03/23 at 3:00 pm in the Madrone Seminar Room. We’ll plan to discuss a few of the recent papers on benty-fields.

We hope to see you all there, and as always, please vote for papers you are interested in discussing:

Regards,
Rebecca and Aidan

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SL-TH-DARK-MATTER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SL-TH-DARK-MATTER&A=1