I found my old talk with the proof-of-principle energy estimator.  It
was in Dec. 2021 (!!):

https://indico.fnal.gov/event/52371/

On the slides (p. 11) it looks like I claim 3% muon energy resolution
around Emu=1 GeV, though the plot there suggests 4% is maybe a fairer
number to quote.  It's also worth recognizing that this number is a
fairly strong function of the true neutrino energy because of track
reconstruction/PID inefficiency (at the low end) and containment issues
(at the high end).  (The slides also reminded me that at the time I
didn't make any effort to use the actual PID GNN, but rather just used
track length as a muon PID, which worked ~ok.  Using the actual PID
algorithm should recover many of the ones I lost at low Emu due to my
very crude muon selection.)

-Jeremy